Requirements to advertising materials
These requirements are mandatory for use when placing advertisements on the site and must meet the following requirements below.
1. General requirements for advertising
Advertising must be fair and reliable.
Unfairly recognized advertising that:
- contains incorrect comparisons with goods in circulation that are produced by other manufacturers or sold by other sellers;
- defames the honor, dignity of the competitor;
- advertises a product whose advertising is prohibited by this method, at a given time or place.
Unauthentic advertising is recognized that contains untrue information.
2. Advertising should not:
- induce to commit unlawful acts;
- call for violence and cruelty;
- to form a negative attitude towards persons who do not use the advertised goods or condemn such persons;
- contain pornographic information.
3. Advertising is not allowed:
- an indication that the object of advertising is approved by public authorities or local governments or their officials;
- demonstration of smoking and alcohol consumption;
- use of images of medical and pharmaceutical workers, except for those permitted under the relevant law;
- use of abusive words, obscene and offensive images, comparisons and expressions.
4. Advertising is not allowed:
- goods, production and (or) the sale of which is prohibited by law;
- narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors, plants containing narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances or their precursors,
and their parts containing narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances or their precursors;
- explosives and materials, with the exception of pyrotechnic products;
- organs and (or) human tissues as objects of purchase and sale;
- goods subject to state registration, in the absence of such registration;
- goods subject to compulsory certification or other mandatory confirmation of compliance with the requirements of technical regulations, in the absence of such certification or confirmation of such compliance;
- goods for the production and (or) implementation of which requires the receipt of licenses or other special permits, in the absence of such permits;
- tobacco, tobacco products, tobacco products and smoking accessories, including pipes, hookahs, cigarette paper, lighters;
- medical services for abortion;
- military products and weapons.